B.A., Thomas Aquinas College, 1990; M.A., The Catholic University of America, 1993; Ph.D., The Catholic University of America, 1998; Lecturer in Philosophy, The Catholic University of America, 1993-1994; Professor of Philosophy, Sacred Heart Major Seminary (Detroit), 1994-2002; Tutor, Thomas Aquinas College, 2002-.
On the Transcendence of the Political Common Good: Aquinas versus the New Natural Law Theory. The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, 13.1 (2013): 133-156. [Note: This essay is part of a special issue on the theme Critiques of the New Natural Law Theory. It is an abridged version of an article published in a volume by the National Catholic Bioethics Center.]
- Revision of the entry “Substance,” In New Catholic Encyclopedia Supplement 2012-13: Ethics and Philosophy, edited by Robert Fastiggi and Joseph Koterski, SJ. The Catholic University of America Press and Cengage Learning, 2013.
- “The Political Common Good and the Perfection of Human Freedom.” In Reason and the Rule of Faith, edited by Steven Long and Christopher Thompson (University Press of America, 2011), 159-66.
- St. Thomas on the Unity of Substantial Form. Nova et Vetera 7.4 (2009): 781-90.
- St. Thomas Aquinas and the Natural Law Tradition: Contemporary Perspectives, edited by John Goyette, Mark S. Latkovic, and Richard S. Myers (Washington, D.C.: The Catholic University of America Press, 2004).
- “Natural Law and the Metaphysics of Creation.” In St. Thomas Aquinas and the Natural Law Tradition: Contemporary Perspectives, edited by John Goyette, Mark S. Latkovic, and Richard S. Myers (Washington, D.C.: The Catholic University of America Press, 2004), 74-7.
- Substantial Form and the Recovery of an Aristotelian Natural Science. The Thomist 66.4 (2002): 519-533.
- Augustine versus Newman on the Relation between Sacred and Secular Science. In Faith, Scholarship and Culture in the 21st Century, edited by Alice Ramos and Marie I. George (American Maritain Association Publications, distributed by The Catholic University of America Press, 2002), 202-218.
- The Idea of a Catholic University: Newman on the Role of Theology in a Liberal Education. Co-authored with William Mathie. Maritain Studies 16 (2000): 71-91
- Lecture: Aquinas on Law, Happiness, and the Political Common Good (June 20, 2015)
- Lecture: St. Thomas Aquinas on Faith Seeking Understanding (August 29, 2014)
- Aquinas on the Family and the Political Common Good, a Thomas Aquinas College Tutor Talk (March 19, 2014)
- The Mike Jaconik Show, Holy Family / WLCR Radio (2013)