Andrew “Kent” Moore (’14) is a Thomas Aquinas College student who was struck and killed by a passing vehicle while participating in the Crossroads Pro-Life Walk Across America on July 20, 2012. Please pray for the repose of his soul and the consolation of his family.
A video tribute to Andrew Moore that the Archdiocese of Washington, D.C., showed at a youth rally prior to 2013 March for Life.
The August 9, 2012, edition EWTN’s “Life on the Rock” featured a tribute to Andrew Moore, beginning at the 16:30 mark.
- A Prayer Request from the Family of Andrew “Kent” Moore (’14)
- One Year Later: Remembering Andrew “Kent” Moore (’14)
- A Father’s Tribute, by Joseph Moore
- Rev. Paul Raftery, O.P.
- Rev. John Hollowell
- Judy Barrett
- Derek Remus (’11)
- Rebecca Bessette (’14)
- Stand True Foundation and Rev. Frank Pavone (Priests for Life)
- Lila Rose, Live Action
- National Right to Life News
- Students for Life of America
- Crossroads: Mourning the Loss of a Pro-Life Hero
- Mark Shea: Urgent Prayer Request
- Indianapolis Star-Press
- LifeSiteNews: Uncle Flying in from UK to Finish US Trek
- California Catholic Daily
- Ventura County Star
- National Catholic Reporter
- Cardinal Newman Society
- Crossroads: Walks Continue in Honor of Andrew Moore
- Archdiocese of Indianapolis Criterion
- LifeNews: Uncle Flying from UK to Finish US Trek of Killed Crossroads Walker
- On This Rock: An Interview with Andrew Recorded Two Days Before His Death
- The Catholic Voice: Andrew Moore Led a Life Dedicated to Life
- CNA Daily News: Pro-life walk across America finishes with rally in DC
- CNA: After nephew’s death, Paul Brilliant walks 300 miles for life
- On This Rock: Interview with Fellow Crossroads Walker Caleb Glaser
- Thomas Aquinas College Students Pray for Unborn in Honor of Andrew Moore
- College Prays for, Remembers Andrew Moore (’14)
Andrew Moore (’14) participating in the 2010 Walk of Compassion in Ojai, Calif.