On the morning of July 20, 2012, Thomas Aquinas College student Andrew Moore (’14) was struck and killed by a passing vehicle while participating in the Crossroads Pro-Life Walk Across America. In the upcoming days and weeks, the College will use this page to post any news about Andrew, upcoming memorials, and tributes to this young champion of the pro-life cause.
A video tribute to Andrew Moore that the Archdiocese of Washington, D.C., showed at a youth rally prior to 2013 March for Life.
The August 9, 2012, edition EWTN’s “Life on the Rock” featured a tribute to Andrew Moore, beginning at the 16:30 mark.
- A Prayer Request from the Family of Andrew “Kent” Moore (’14)
- One Year Later: Remembering Andrew “Kent” Moore (’14)
- A Father’s Tribute, by Joseph Moore
- Rev. Paul Raftery, O.P.
- Rev. John Hollowell
- Judy Barrett
- Helen Maduka (’14)
- Derek Remus (’11)
- Rebecca Bessette (’14)
- Stand True Foundation and Rev. Frank Pavone (Priests for Life)
- Lila Rose, Live Action
- National Right to Life News
- Students for Life of America
- Crossroads: Mourning the Loss of a Pro-Life Hero
- Mark Shea: Urgent Prayer Request
- Indianapolis Star-Press
- LifeSiteNews: Uncle Flying in from UK to Finish US Trek
- California Catholic Daily
- Ventura County Star
- National Catholic Reporter
- Cardinal Newman Society
- Crossroads: Walks Continue in Honor of Andrew Moore
- Archdiocese of Indianapolis Criterion
- LifeNews: Uncle Flying from UK to Finish US Trek of Killed Crossroads Walker
- On This Rock: An Interview with Andrew Recorded Two Days Before His Death
- The Catholic Voice: Andrew Moore Led a Life Dedicated to Life
- CNA Daily News: Pro-life walk across America finishes with rally in DC
- CNA: After nephew’s death, Paul Brilliant walks 300 miles for life
- On This Rock: Interview with Fellow Crossroads Walker Caleb Glaser
- Thomas Aquinas College Students Pray for Unborn in Honor of Andrew Moore
- College Prays for, Remembers Andrew Moore (’14)
Andrew Moore (’14) participating in the 2010 Walk of Compassion in Ojai, Calif.