Apply by Mail / E-Mail
- A completed application*, including all five essays
- Three letters of reference* (at least two of which are to be written by recent teachers or people who have known you in an academic setting)
- All high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts
- All the above forms should be mailed or e-mailed to:
Thomas Aquinas College
10,000 Ojai Rd.
Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Standardized test scores from the SAT, ACT, or CLT.** When requesting that SAT scores be sent to Thomas Aquinas College, use CB code number 4828; for ACT, use code number 0425. Students may send SAT or ACT scores as late as October 31 without affecting the completion date of their application, provided that all other application materials have been received. Please call the Admissions Office with any questions.
- Personal or telephone interviews if requested by the Admissions Committee
It is not necessary that all parts of an application be submitted at the same time. An application will be reviewed only after all materials have been received. There is no application fee.
* A paper application and reference letter forms can be mailed to you upon your request.
** For California residents with transcripts from non-accredited and/or independent homeschools: The College requires that financial aid applicants who are California residents apply for the Cal Grant as a part of a complete financial aid application. To be eligible for the Cal Grant, the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) will require you to submit either an SAT or ACT score in lieu of a GPA by March 2 of the year in which you plan to enroll. CSAC does not accept the CLT in lieu of a GPA.