Judge Clark and his wife, Joan, in St. Bernardine of Siena Library
Judge Clark, after receiving the Saint Thomas Aquinas Medallion in 1997, with President Thomas E. Dillon
Presenting the 1997 Commencement Address
With His Eminence Christoph Cardinal Schönborn, Archbishop of Vienna, at the Dedication of St. Bernardine of Siena Library in 1999.
The Clarks, Cardinal Schönborn, and Dr. Dillon by the statue of Our Lady of New York — a replica of the original in Manhattan’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral — which the Clarks presented to the College.
President Dillon with the co-chairs of the College’s comprehensive campaign, Maria O. Grant and Judge Clark, at the 30th Anniversary Dinner in 2001
The Clarks with His Eminence Francis Cardinal Arinze, Prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, on the eve of Commencement 2004
Among the Clarks’ many gifts to the College were the bells in Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity Chapel.
Judge Clark visits the campus in 2007 to watch the bells be installed.
With Director of College Relations Anne S. Forsyth
The Clarks visit with late College President Thomas E. Dillon prior to the dedication of Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity Chapel in 2009.
May they rest in peace: Judge Clark, Mrs. Clark, and Dr. Dillon
At the dedication of Our Lady Most Holy Trinity Chapel in 2009
Judge Clark and Mrs. Dillon at the College’s 2009 Christmas Appreciation Dinner
The nave ceiling of St. Bernardine of Siena Library, a gift of the Judge and Mrs. Clark, was crafted in 1620 for a convent in Granada, Spain.
Our Lady of New York, now standing in St. Thomas Plaza
© 2016 Thomas Aquinas College Board of Governors. All rights reserved.