- Completion of all three online forms:
- Three reference letters * (at least two of which are to be written by recent teachers or people who have known you in an academic setting)
- All high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts
- Transcripts and reference letters should be mailed or e-mailed to:
Thomas Aquinas College
10,000 Ojai Rd.
Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Results of the SAT or ACT (when requesting that scores be sent to Thomas Aquinas College, use CB code number 4828 or ACT code number 0425). Students may send SAT or ACT scores as late as October 31 without affecting the completion date of their application, provided that all other application materials have been received. Please call the admissions office with any questions.
- Personal or telephone interviews if requested by the Admissions Committee
It is not necessary that all parts of an application be submitted at the same time. An application will be reviewed only after all materials have been received. There is no application fee.